The Law Offices of Cameron C. Secrist assists clients in accomplishing a wide range of business transactions, including:
- Stock sales and purchases
- Asset sales and purchases
- Joint Ventures
- Licensing & Contracts
Cameron C. Secrist provides our clients with assistance in negotiating, drafting and reviewing business contracts and licenses, including:
- Employment agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Intellectual property licenses
- Vendor agreements
- Sales terms and conditions
- Manufacturing and distribution agreements
Our law firm has experience representing franchisors, and providing valuable assistance that includes:
- The formation, expansion through acquisitions and joint ventures, and divestiture of franchise systems.
- Guidance on marketing and distribution agreements.
- Franchise sales law compliance and monitoring of legislative and judicial developments.
- Dispute resolution (including mediation, arbitration, litigation and bankruptcy).
- Representation in regulatory actions.
- Enforcement of franchisee contract requirements, including maintenance of quality standards, reporting duties and restrictive covenants.
- Protection and licensing of trademarks, service marks and trade secrets.
We also help franchisees to achieve workable approaches in their relationships with franchisors and help clients who are established business owners to develop a marketable concept to make the leap from local owners to nation-wide franchisors. This may involve an “A to Z” review of their business and legal status in order to structure the most beneficial transition for their future.